Some poeple are hard to understand

There are many kinds of poeple in this world. Most of them are so weird and i guess the best word to descirbe them is "primitive". They don't care about other poeple's feelings and are soo selfish, cruel , sarcastic and cunning. Through this last few months i got to know the real side of most of the poeple who are attached to my life. It brings me gr8 sadness to see the plight of their future. Nobody will be there for them and their lives would be a living hell. One thing that i cannnot understand is " why cannot they understand the feelings of other poeple" ??? . This world has become a living hell for me. i am sure its the same for u ppl.




add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users


4 comments:

  Tasha

9:09 PM

hey Cj, cheer up! and don't try understand everything and everyone. It’s a waste of time. There are lots of nice people out there waiting to be met and made friends with…. Just wait until time tells its own story….
Wishing you well in all you do!
Aash

  G

4:52 AM

Agree w Tigger. I kinda got fed up o e whole thing myself... I don't think I need to explain.

But then again, we have no right to tell others what to do & what to feel can we?

  Bashi

12:41 AM

but rememeber chami...there are nice people too..just try to live with them..ignore the rest:D and yah...cheer up...

  Mr.Pitbull

8:13 AM

Thank you all for your comments. I know that i have judged all the poeple by one measurement. The reason for this is i am still a new person to this vivid world of poeple, society etc. I will do my best to get to know everyone well as time passes by. I hope i will get all the suppport from all of u to get my life back on track .

Thanks again

 
Creative Commons License
Building My Brand by Chamindra Hettitantirige is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at chamindra.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://chamindra.blogspot.com/.