I WILL Survive....

No matter what you say.. No Matter what you do.. I am gonna be Me and Me only.
Nothing can change whom I am and whom I used to be and tho the scars will be a there to burn me inside... I always have the backing of my loved ones and loyal friends who are close to me in different ways.( You know who you are so I won't mention you but pay my true gratitude to you Thank You You People just ROCK !!! =))

I WILL ALWAYS BE ME ..NO ONE ELSE!

Do anything in your power to hurt me or make me feel hurt. BUT it wont do change a thing

Cos I am a Man WHO CANNOT BE MOVED !




~Peace~




add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users


0 comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Building My Brand by Chamindra Hettitantirige is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at chamindra.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://chamindra.blogspot.com/.