The Six List - Celebrating the Top Sri Lankans

Today the Six List has a special feature. Since its our country's 61st Independence I decided to include a Six List paying tribute to people whom I think is the top 6 Sri Lankans to grace our motherland. I am not gonna include details cos I think most of you know who they are and what they did for our country. Check out the List and tell me what you think and before I forget

Happy Independence Day Sri Lanka.. Proud to be Sri Lankan =)


Number 6 - Mr. Sanath Jayasuriya and Mr. Muttiah Muralidaran






Number 5 - Mr. Gamini Fonseka


Number 4 - Mr. Clarence Wijewardena



Number 3 - Her Excellency Mrs. Sirimavo Bandaranayaka



Number 2 - His Excellency Mr. D.S. Senanayaka



and the most IMPORTANT of them all

Number 1 - The Sri Lankan Forces




Namo Namo Matha !!



~Peace~




add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users


0 comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Building My Brand by Chamindra Hettitantirige is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at chamindra.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://chamindra.blogspot.com/.