Lady in Red

The lady in red , with beautiful eyes
The lady who I love more than my life
The lady so pretty , the lady so nice
She is here, beside me tonight

Suddenly she comes, next time she’s gone
My heart sighs and cries for her love
She says nothing, nothing at all
This makes me hungry, hungry for her love

We see each other, we always pass by
Sometimes I wonder, y we always collide?
She goes on; I go on with my life
The lady in red, “you are beautiful tonight”




add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users


2 comments:

  Anonymous

1:16 AM

fuck ya lady ...

  G

9:48 PM

screw you anonymous!!!!

 
Creative Commons License
Building My Brand by Chamindra Hettitantirige is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at chamindra.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://chamindra.blogspot.com/.