My Heart Won't Lie

She was so wonderful, so pretty , so nice
The first day i saw her, i knew she was mine
I looked , i smiled , i talked with her
Everything was good for a while
But she had another guy
And i was not in her mind


But i didn't give up, my heart didn't too
I asked her again , to tell mee the truth
She didn't say anything, nothing at all
But deep in her eyes , i saw it all
She love me, love was in those eyes
She didn't tell me, she said she was " shy"


The gal of my dreams is right beside me
But i cannot make her mine
My heart says i love her
But my mind says its a lie
She comes to me everyday
Gives me her sweet smile
Although she seems to be mine
She is not mine.




add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users


0 comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Building My Brand by Chamindra Hettitantirige is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at chamindra.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://chamindra.blogspot.com/.