Thomian Fair 2005

Although i was stuck with work at Apiit. I thought of going to the thomian fair. It was Nice to go back to my alma mater and although i came back to it after sometime .The same splandour and glory was there.

I met a lot my friends ( which was my main objective of going to the fair at the first place). They all were pleased to see me and i was too . Each guy was doing and learning different different joibs and subjects. Most of them were with their girlfriends ( I wish i had one to show them too hehe ) Some of them were really tall and changed a lot but still, they were the same buddies I had when i was with them.

Overall it was a gr8 day. and how bad i miss my school days. I know it will never come back to me. But, i will always rememeber The School By The Sea.




add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users


0 comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Building My Brand by Chamindra Hettitantirige is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at chamindra.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://chamindra.blogspot.com/.