Dance in the Rain..



As lightning strikes
And the clouds gather around

Rain drops falling
As the sun hide in the clouds

Yeah Baby it's raining again
As i go outside and dance in the rain

I dance and dance
As the rain falls on my head

Dancing to the tunes of
Justin Timberlake

The Umbrella in One Hand
As my shoes tap away

I just dance all the way
till the dawn of day

I move around
I jump so high

Lightning Strikes
As I try to touch the sky

I dance and sway
letting my pains go away

And though I know
I will get sick someday

I will always and forever
Dance in the Rain...


Until Next Time..
~Peace~




add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users


3 comments:

  Anonymous

10:48 AM

'cause you're gay.

wow, that rhymed.

  Dee

12:57 AM

Anon/Troll - is that your anti-gay sentiments?

  Mr.Pitbull

8:37 AM

@Anon: Thank you for Revealing your Immaturity =D

@DeeCee:Good Question Dee =D

 
Creative Commons License
Building My Brand by Chamindra Hettitantirige is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at chamindra.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://chamindra.blogspot.com/.