A Love Story with Songs...



There were two lovers who were madly in love with each other. The girl loved the guy soo much and always told him that she loves him, by saying

"You think I'd leave your side baby?
you know me better than that
you think I'd leave you down when you're down on your knees?
I wouldn't do that..
"


The guy also loved her soo much and said to her the following everytime he saw her.

"I'll be your dream I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope I'll be your love
Be everything that you need.
"


Both of them trusted each other and all was going good until the guy was introduced by his boss to his new secretary. she was pretty and sexy and the guy's head was going marbles as he started to wonder who she is. He went to his boss and asked this..

" Who's that girl?
(La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la)
"

The Boss responded by saying

"Eve's that girl
(La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la)
"


The guy was infatuated by her beauty and knowing he already has a girlfriend he started to flirt with her and then ask her out. One day they had too much of drinks at a pub and things went on from this to that and they ended up in a near by hotel. Before he went though he did make a call to his girlfriend saying

" Listen baby, I'm sorry
Just wanna tell you don't worry
I will be late
Don't stay up and wait for me
I said again, your dropping out
My battery is low
Just so you know
We're going to a place nearby
Gotta go
"

After saying that he switched offed the phone as he and his secretary had a night like no other as the guy was singling with ecstasy saying

"Sexbomb sexbomb yourre my sexbomb
And baby you can turn me on..
"


But the gal was beginning to get suspicious as she has noticed this change of her man sometime back. She asked him about it and persuaded him to tell the truth The guy promised to the gal that he won't betray her again. The gal still loved him and decided to give him a second chance.


One Night while the Guy and the Gal were together. The Guy got a call from his Secretary , He didn't know what to do for a moment but then picked up his phone and said this..

"Honey why are you calling me so late?
It's kinda hard to talk right now
Honey why are you crying, is everything okay?
I gotta whisper 'cause I can't be too loud

Well, my girl's in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved on
"


One thing he didn't know that his gal was listening to the whole phone call. She came out from the bed room with tears and anger and said this to the guy

"get out (leave) right now
it's the end of you and me
it's too late (now) and I can't wait for you to be gone
cause I know about her (move)
and I wonder (why) how I bought all the lies
you said that you would treat me right
but you were just a waste of time (waste of time)
"


The guy knew he cannot do anything more but tried to convince his lover by trying one more time by saying

"Please forgive me I know not what I do
Please forgive me I can't stop lovin' you
Don't deny me
This pain I'm going through
Please forgive me
If I need ya like I do
Please believe me
Every word I say is true
Please forgive me I can't stop loving you
"


But the gal has had enough and said to the guy for one last time as she walked off closing the door..

"
I tried so hard and got so far
But in the end it doesn't even matter
I had to fall to lose it all
But in the end it doesn't even matter
I've put my trust in you
Pushed as far as I can go
And for all this
There's only one thing you should know
"


And said Good Bye...!

The End..


Songs in the Story (In Order)


By Your Side - Sade
Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
Who's That Girl? - Eve
The Call - Backstreet Boys
Sex Bomb - Tom Jones
Lips of an Angel - Hinder
JOJO- Leave ( Get Out) - JoJo
Please forgive me - Bryan Adams
In the End - Linkin Park


Until Next Time..

~Peace~




add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users


5 comments:

  Just Me

5:33 AM

OH MY GOD. I TOTALLY LOVE THIS :D NICE :D

  Mr.Pitbull

1:13 AM

@Just Me: hehe Thank You Sis =D Glad you liked it =D

  ~ lo$t $oul ~

5:10 PM

awesome!!!

  Mr.Pitbull

6:15 PM

@LS: Thank You Bro =D

  Anonymous

9:22 PM

qnikkilyu http://crush-the-castle.com Crush The Castle

 
Creative Commons License
Building My Brand by Chamindra Hettitantirige is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at chamindra.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://chamindra.blogspot.com/.