ZOMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ok its Friday the 13th and guess what I realized today
I AM SCARED OF MEN!! YES I AM... and I REALLY DO..

I am scared when men look at me in strange ways. I am scared when men keep on making double meaning pranks. I am scared when I don't know when they are serious and when they are not . I AM DAMN SCARED ABOUT EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM !!

This has got to do with the situation I am facing at work where there is not even a mere existence of a lady or a lass ( there are two gals but they are hardly noticed) except men and boys who do things which would make a gal give their resignation letter in 5 minutes if they are on their first day at work(the ones who are there seems like they are used to it but sometimes they react to it too) and for guys like me,its just one thought in your mind everytime.. WILL I BE THE NEXT VICTIM ?? (How about touching your private parts by coming from behind ?? or sneak into the toilet when you are occupying it ?? SCARY RIGHT???)

I see these people as puppets of Edward Cullen from Twilight but the only difference is THESE PEOPLE ARE AFTER BOYS AND ARE THERE TO SUCK ALL THEIR BLOOD OFF AND LEAVE THEM HIGH AND DRY SO THE REMAINS CAN BE EATEN BY VULTURES WHO ARE WAITING TO POUNCE ON ANY ENDS MEAT !


So seems like this Friday the 13th will not be forgotten easily cos I realized something VERY SCARY!! JEEZ seems like its better to hang out with the Ladies for a change rather than hanging with the BOYS isn't it ??

I still can't believe this but seems like It is UNFORTUNATELY TRUE !!!

Until Next Time
~Peace~




add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users


3 comments:

  Just Me

5:58 PM

Aiyooo Chami all my friday the 13ths are shitty... and aneeee.... Edward Cullen doenst suck human blood its the other guys, the bad guys :D hehehe

hang in there pal, they go nothing on you, and phew that damned day is past :) and men, men are anyway scary at time, cos they are so mean. you aren't a meanie. I dont know what Im saying Bro, but you have nothing to be scared about cos you are a better person than them :)

  Anonymous

10:12 PM

haha! i used to work in an office which was predominantly male. just me and the tea lady and the receptionist were chicks. And i used to see all this grabbing of genitals and twisting of nipples stuff happening, and it was pretty funny! lol... i can imagine your pain though!

good luck!!

  Mr.Pitbull

12:06 AM

@Just Me: Thank You Sis :) I guess men are also hard to understand like women sometimes guess best thing to do is to be on the look out na ? :)
oh I am not hating Edward Cullen the dude is awesome but Vampires they give me the chills :)
Hugs**
XOXO !!


@Black: LOL! so you have seen it Ill tell you its scary like hell Black thank you for the Wishes though I need it =D

 
Creative Commons License
Building My Brand by Chamindra Hettitantirige is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at chamindra.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://chamindra.blogspot.com/.