A Dream...




I see this dark cloud taking over me
No Sound.. No whispering..
I just feel a heart beating

I see this light taking over the darkness
Bright Sunlight with a cooling Breeze
A Garden with roses blooming everywhere

I see this young maiden coming towards me
Smiling , Beautiful with Sparkling Eyes

I try to talk to her but my voice is numb
She lends her hand towards me
And I jump and hold her in my arms

She likes that and doesn't make any sound
As I hold her in my arms and kiss her

We fall down together and roll down
in the garden floor

She is looking at me.
I am looking at her..

We roll down and down
And we fall...

I don't feel the grass anymore
and I feel I got a bruise

Then only I realized...
It was just a Dream..

And the Girl I was making love to..
Was my Pillow..



Until Next Time

~Peace~




add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users


2 comments:

  Slow Chills

8:33 PM

That was a beautiful thought translated into a poetry. Lovely, Disease!

  Mr.Pitbull

11:47 PM

@Slow Chills: Thank You SC Glad you like it =)

 
Creative Commons License
Building My Brand by Chamindra Hettitantirige is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at chamindra.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://chamindra.blogspot.com/.