Those were the Days....

Where I used to Smile More and Cry More.. Where I had the protection and shade of my loved ones... Where I used to be naive young and innocent and always acted dumb since I didn't care about what was happening around me... the days I never understood anger.. prejudice ... hatred and life...

I miss those days... and I wish they come back to me...



Those were the days...



Have a Great Week Ahead Everyone..

Until Next Time

~Peace~




add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users


8 comments:

  Lady divine

9:00 PM

we were all so cute back then, were't we? :)

Lovely pic btw... totally adorable!:)

and yes, I agree... those were the days alright..:)

  Anonymous

2:27 AM

VElly cute!

Now having josh around I wish I was a baby too!! someone else does EVERYTHING for you, and you don't have a care in the world except maybe being near your mommy, or when you're gonna be fed next :D

those really were the days.

  Mr.Pitbull

2:05 AM

@Lady D: Thank You Lady D =) and yes u said it again those were the day =)

@Black: Thank You Black =)and good to c that u r feeling like a baby again 2 hehe hope the little one is doing good give him a hug for me k =) those were the days Black those were the days =)

  tash

10:16 PM

cute pic :) yep i totally agree.. :) wish i was that age again!

  ~ lo$t $oul ~

8:00 PM

**off note - got something for you mate, when u get time, check ma blog.

  Mr.Pitbull

1:10 AM

@Tash: Thank You T =) and its quite true isn't it? =)

PS: its really good to c u back =D


@LS: Thank You for that Bro Awesome Stuff =D

  tash

2:20 AM

=) It feels good to be back as well!!

  Mr.Pitbull

3:12 AM

@tash: Yay! =D

 
Creative Commons License
Building My Brand by Chamindra Hettitantirige is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at chamindra.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://chamindra.blogspot.com/.