I will Do anything for Love.. but I WON'T Do that...



Things I WONT do when searching for Love..


Go after my Best Friend's Girl though deep inside I feel I am attracted to her..

Ask my Best Girlfriend Out. Friends becoming Lovers don't ALWAYS work.

Cry, Cry, Cry when a girl rejects me asking her to give me another chance (Though I will try to fix the things she does not like about me so she will feel the same way about me )

Perform the Dating Advice I give to Others. ( It never works for the Tutor. It Always works for the Student )

Change my Good Beliefs , Qualities and Attitudes to win Lady Love.( It's not worth it)

And Finally..

Go After Love.. Sometimes Patience is the way to open the door of the most Unreachable Heart.. :)

Until Next Time

~Peace~




add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users


0 comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Building My Brand by Chamindra Hettitantirige is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at chamindra.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://chamindra.blogspot.com/.