Tits and Bits and Other News..

HALO bACK... =D. Watsup Friends ? Hope you all are doing Good =D. I have been away for around 2 months from blogging and Its been a very decisive but crazy 2 months for me. All in all everything is sorted out ( well most to be exact) and things are again going smooth for me. I believe that everything happens for a reason and so I live according to that. Here is a summary of what I have been up2 during the last 2 months.. =D.

* First the Bad News. I gave my resignation to my current Workplace. It was a decision I should have taken long time back but finally after a lot of controversy inside and outside the office premises I decided to quit this place at the end of this Month. ( November). I will miss some good people over there but the majority is bad and total backstabbers. All I am saying is I am moving on.. and I am Glad about it =D

* I "ALMOST" have a Girlfriend =D.Why I say Almost is because she has not given me the green light yet but just the Orange. But I have a feeling she will give me the Green Light very soon =D. I didn't think I would be able to be a one woman man but some how I am doing it.She is wonderful beautiful and Awesome and I hope this would work out in the end =D.


* I have been driving like a maniac these days =D. I am not relying on Speed and ALWAYS thrive to be Safe. Damn I Love Driving. Specially on a Sunday Afternoon =D.

* Been Exercising a Lot. Thriving to get a Six Pack and some Agility to my Legs =D So far So Good I must say.. =D

* Last Monday was my Grandmothers 1st year Death Anniversary. I still remember that day and it still brings tears to my eyes. Yet the pirith ceremony and the Alms Giving was a Success so I am happy we could do the best for her though she is not with us anymore.

* I have got some oppurtunities to improve my Writing and make use of it more =D. Will let you know all the details asap =D.

Hope Everyone is Good. It's Good to be Back.. =D

Until Next Time

~Peace~




add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users


8 comments:

  Lady divine

6:46 AM

I'm very happy to hear about 'almost' girlfriend..:)

Very very very happy for you..:)

*hug*

  Janith

7:03 AM

good to have you back bro! :D

and congratulations about the girl, she's one lucky lady! ;)

hope to hear more from you soon! :D

  Mr.Pitbull

9:26 AM

@Lady D: Thank You so much Lady D..=) I'll update on the progress k ? =)
*Hugs Back* =)

@Chavie: Thank you so much Bro =D and yes will be blogging more regularly now.. Do Kit Cheers !! =D

  Just Me

11:05 AM

Yaaaaayy :D

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :D

So Happy for you Chami :D


*huge HUGS*

Xoxo :D

  ~ lo$t $oul ~

2:05 PM

and was wondering where the hell you disappeared..!!

Good to hear on the almost part, hope it turns green sooner..love puppy!! ahaha

Dont know if i can pat u on ur back for taking a decision to quit, hope you got it sorted out..

Good to have u back man!

  Anonymous

2:07 PM

OMG HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!! *hug* looks like you've been going thru a lot in the past two months but glad you're back!!!!

  Gadgetgirl

8:27 PM

Thats good to hear aney. :)

Good luck & glad to have u back after ages

  Mr.Pitbull

11:10 PM

@Just Me: hehe Thank You Loads Sis =D *Huge Hugs Back * XOXO =D

@LS: Thank you Bro =D and I am so sorry for disappearing =D Been through a lot as you see =D yeah it was a hard decision to make regarding if I should stay or not but I think I did the right thing.. I needed to think about myself for a change.. Don't worry Bro I assure you I won't be going off without notice ever again =D


@Black: HI Black =D Yes I have but really missed you guys I am glad to be back and being here with you people just makes me Happy =D "Hugs Back" and I assure you I will be here for some time =D

@GG: Thank you so Much GG =D Yes its been ages and I assure you this time I wont go without telling you.. Cheers and "Hugs" =D

@

 
Creative Commons License
Building My Brand by Chamindra Hettitantirige is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at chamindra.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://chamindra.blogspot.com/.