In Honor of Love..

Is my New Blog where I decided to express my feelings about the special feeling adored by all and cannot live without. It will contain mostly poems that I have written about this great feeling over the years and I think those will get more meaning since I have also become a person who has finally got the chance to feel what Love is All About =).

You can go to the blog through the following URL.

In Honor of Love

Do note that this does not mean that I will be quitting this blog. This will be my first love and I will continue to write here just as I did in the Past =D.

November was a tough month to me and it taught me a lot of lessons. December will be a challenge and I am up for it.. Let see what happens.. I am not gonna be defeated.. I will WIN !!.

Have a Great Rest of the Week Ahead.. =)

Until Next Time ..

~Peace~




add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users


1 comments:

  Anonymous

8:41 PM

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense earning with a money that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

 
Creative Commons License
Building My Brand by Chamindra Hettitantirige is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at chamindra.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://chamindra.blogspot.com/.