I Promise You..


That no matter what comes between us
I will stand by you..
That how hard troubled waters try to drown us
I will hold your hand and never.. let you go..


I fell for those eyes.. that beautiful smile..
I won't let anyone take away from me..
My heart just murmurs one name .. that you
It also provides residence to you.. only you


I am not saying I am Perfect .. no not at all..
But I won't let anyone doubt.. my love to you..
Its you I have been waiting..
Its with you I would spend the rest of my life..


I will Never Let You Go..
I Promise You..


I Love You..




add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users


2 comments:

  SUP

12:23 PM

it's really nice! But not too touchy. I'd love to see such a poem.

  Mr.Pitbull

7:47 AM

@SUP: Thank You..

 
Creative Commons License
Building My Brand by Chamindra Hettitantirige is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at chamindra.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://chamindra.blogspot.com/.