A Sailor's Farewell..

As I hold your hand.. till I drift away to the horizon
I want to you to know that ..I  will always be there with You..
No Matter What..

Whenever you miss me.. just look at the stars in the night sky
They will tell you.. where I am ..
So you can find me..

I won't be gone for long.. as this journey will end soon..
Please do not cry honey..
I will be back..

I might be the captain of my ship.
I might ride off these stormy seas. .
But without you.. I am half a man..

I will be back..




Cheers !!




add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users


0 comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Building My Brand by Chamindra Hettitantirige is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at chamindra.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://chamindra.blogspot.com/.