FUCK! DID I DO IT EARLY?

Well feb 14 came. I asked her hand. She said she likes another guy. The day was over. I still can't figure out tat this actually happended. and y i asked her in the first place. But i had many reasons. Peer pressure, Brother pressure eyc. and i had to do it . She carries on with her life normally. But i am not Ok. Everytime i see her those words she told me murmurs in my head. "I AM SO SORRY CHAMI. I LIKE ANOTHER GUY. "and i cannot concentrate on my work and life since. They say tat love brings u happiness and joy. But most of the time it brings u sadness. I am sure u will agree.




add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users


4 comments:

  Tasha

8:03 PM

I am sorry and I know that’s not exactly what you wanna hear but be happy that you plucked up the courage to ask her. Lots of men find that really hard to do and often use the wrong approaches. Rejection is not failure but the first step to start again…

All the very best!

  s2

7:38 AM

Wow I totally agree with Aash
Things happen Chammi you probably wudent understand it nw but later on in life you wud the thing is not worring about this too much

DAMN!!!!!!!!!! how do I explain it to you?????????????

The secret is within u, u hav to decide to move on

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

  Tasha

8:17 PM

Man... I'm amazed at the wisdom you people possess and so generously share….

  G

4:04 AM

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMN

dude................ well u know.... U did know what I went through. B happy that U won't regret U didnt ever ask her out...........

BUT someday, someday..... some OTHER day..... dude

 
Creative Commons License
Building My Brand by Chamindra Hettitantirige is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at chamindra.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://chamindra.blogspot.com/.