YOU!!!

You are lost in my eyes
lost in my heart
y do you give me this pain?
I thought you were mine
but you said no
y do you come to me again?
Love is painfull
Its tearing my heart
you are still there
but you are not mine.


You look directly at my eyes
my hesrt begins to shiver
sweat falls down
my legs can't hold me on
my mouth begins to murmur some kind of sound
my whole life turns upside down !


You come close, You go away
You come again, Y can't you stay
You smile and laugh, You cry and weep
i can't understand
You are so dark and deep!!!!!!!!!!!




add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users


0 comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Building My Brand by Chamindra Hettitantirige is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at chamindra.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://chamindra.blogspot.com/.