Deja Vu

Why do old memories time and time again
Come around and stays around and hurts my brain
My worst fears and expectations
Just becomes a reality
All the bad things I expect to happen
Happens infront of me

Time flies by
Days just come and go
I am not moving forward
Or backwards too..
Is my life just a fulls stop
All is it all just Deja Vu??

I dont know what to do
This hurts my brain my heart too
Everytime I do something with commitment and grit
The results I get just ends up in pain
Do happy endings only exist in fairy tales?
It seems to be cos my life is a mess

I am living my life in a fullstop
Trying to be satisfied with everything I got
But does that take my life anywhere?
I am just stuck in the middle of nowhere




add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users


3 comments:

  Lady divine

12:04 AM

dont think too much abt it...
Coz u'll be moving again..:-)

  Mr.Pitbull

6:06 AM

Thanks LD yea I know i just like getting over my pains by writing about it at least thru a poem. thats what I did here too now i am feeling much better and I am moving on :-)

  Anonymous

7:15 AM

moving is all you have to do man. move on mate, move on..

 
Creative Commons License
Building My Brand by Chamindra Hettitantirige is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at chamindra.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://chamindra.blogspot.com/.