Old is Gold

I am a fan of old songs.. specially when it comes to the 90's I love the hits.. maybe it was becos I was growing in the 90's and became a music freak be cos of these hits hehe. here are some of the 90's songs I still listen to and enjoy them as if they were new :-) hope you like them too
Enjoy !!!

MLTR - Thats Why (You Go Away)






Oasis - Dont Look Back in Anger






ChumbaWamba - Tubthumping






Take That - Back for Good




Peter Andre - Mysterious Girl




Suggs- Cecilia





The Wallflowers - One Headlight




add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users


0 comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Building My Brand by Chamindra Hettitantirige is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at chamindra.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://chamindra.blogspot.com/.