Lately...

I have been so sick lately...
Sick in my mind... sick about life...
I just wonder sometimes why I was born?
petty things goes right but important things go wrong..

I have been so mad lately...
I haven't been able to control myself..
I have made others cry I myself have cried...
Nothing is going my way.. Anymore !

I don't know what to do lately...
weather should I be the same person or change?
People don;t understand me I don t understand them
Why cant I be just a normal human being?

I am sick of everything lately...
sick of life fear about my destiny
I am not the everyday man u c and live with
Sadly only I understand that; no one else...




add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users


0 comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Building My Brand by Chamindra Hettitantirige is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at chamindra.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://chamindra.blogspot.com/.