Being Someone...

I just want to be someone...
Someone I dare to be
Someone I never been before

I just want to feel about life
Enjoy life to the best
Love life more than I have been before

Time and Days go by
Its going like an express train
I am still in my strides
Waiting for my turning point

Should I wait or not
Should I go after it everyday
I guess its the 2nd point
Which I keep reminding myself everyday

Things can get only better
I am feeling the positivity
Its running through my veins
and with that I know I will succeed :-D

I know I will SUCCEED ....




add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users


0 comments:

 
Creative Commons License
Building My Brand by Chamindra Hettitantirige is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at chamindra.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://chamindra.blogspot.com/.