Thoughts of Last Week

During last week everyday I started before I started work I wrote a thought explaining the feelings inside and also the some of the incidents that happended to me unexpectedly during the week (ex: third verse) Its divided to each day and it turned out to be good I think :) Enjoy !! and have a great week Everyone

~Peace~

Monday

I will still love you
Although you dont love me yet
I will still love you
Although you say we are just friends


Tuesday

I wish I was not
This desperate
Everytime I see you
I know
I want you here
with me

Wednesday
I saw you standing there
Yesterday, after so many days
still you r pretty still u r cute
I m at work I think abt you


Thursday

Its almost end of the week
and u never called
I m Waiting and Waitng
Still no call

Friday
Its the end of the week
and I m gonna have fun
At least I got my friends
With whom i rock in the Sun




add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users


2 comments:

  Mme Tshiamo

8:30 PM

awesome one :D

  Mr.Pitbull

8:03 PM

finyx : Thank You :D

 
Creative Commons License
Building My Brand by Chamindra Hettitantirige is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at chamindra.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://chamindra.blogspot.com/.