Friends .. you "JUST LOST" a Friend...



A long story I thought would go well ended in Disappointment. Two friends( and one not sure) I thought were friends of mine just became something else... I thought the 4 years we spent together was built upon trust and understanding but They NEVER UNDERSTOOD ME .. NEVER WANTED TO HEAR MY SIDE OF THE STORY ... I realized they were not friends I made at Uni, but BUSINESS PARTNERS who wanted to achieve the goal of GETTING THROUGH THEIR DEGREE'S WITH FIRST CLASSES... I couldn't take it anymore and I decided the time was right to end this foolish, pain taking connection WITH PEOPLE WHO JUST DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ME AND THOUGHT I WAS A JOKER ONLY..

so I DECIDED TO TELL THEM TODAY THE WHOLE STORY AND END THE FRIENDSHIP FOREVER ... I DID IT.. and though tears fell down my eyes when I wrote that mail to them cos I ALWAYS CARED ABOUT THEM AS A FRIEND though THEY PRETENDED to show me THEY DID TOO. I WAS HAPPY cos I DID THE THING i wanted to do 4 years back..

If they won't understand me and most importantly TRUST ME what's the point of being friends with them Right?

I am NOT saying that I was always RIGHT I did bad things too my saying no to them whenever they planned out something like a night out, trip or dinner.. BUT I GOT THIS SECRET.. A SECRET THAT IS STILL NOT OVER.. and HAUNTING ME ALL THE TIME.( I only got to know it last October and all those days before, My Instincts drove me to say no as my secret had the power to hurt others as well as me..) It made me to say no to them everytime and EVEN TODAY KNOWING THAT SECRET I hardly say yes to my friends or family when they ask me to go out with them..

THE CATCH here is that my TRUE FRIENDS UNDERSTOOD ME.. but these guys DIDN'T.AND NEVER WANTED TO..


So knowing these things I decided to end this whole mythical friendship we had showing the world. I ENDED IT and I AM DAMN... HAPPY ABOUT IT.. I got soo many good friends who understand me and support me in my decisions so loosing these 2 ( or 3) guys is NOT A PROBLEM FOR ME...

Do remember my dear blogger friends.. FRIENDSHIP IS LIKE A TREE... IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO GROW ONE.. BUT IT TAKES JUST ONE CUT TO BRING DOWN ONE..


So long D and L (and maybe G as well)

THANKS BUT NO THANKS!!!

Until Next Time

~Peace~




add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users


7 comments:

  Celestial

11:43 AM

This comment has been removed by the author.
  Celestial

12:56 PM

OMG I figured who they were :(

ANEE HUGS Chami :S

XoXo

  Celestial

12:56 PM

HUGSSS CHAMI!

It must have been hard, but sometimes moving on is the way to go.

HUGSS!!!

  Anonymous

8:49 PM

aww... big hug!!
sometimes people we care about just don't return the love. Maybe it's a good thing you moved on Disease, This shouldn't haunt your future. Good friends, sometimes, are really hard to come by, in my experience.

hugs once again...

  Anonymous

8:51 PM

hey D, i totally agree with your decision. Friends should love you regardless, and parasites who just hang around to feed on your blood are just not worth the time you spend on them!

hope you're doing alright bro,
tc

  Mr.Pitbull

2:53 AM

@Celestial: Thank You Sis It is Hard but as you said its the best option currently available to me I m doing my best Hugs 2 **
XOXO!!

@Black: I totally agree with you Black I don't seem to find the good friends often but I have found some gonna keep them and let these kinda friends go Thank You
Hugs **

@Chavie: Very True Bro they are just people who broke my trust so no point in being friends with the m right. I was feeling bad yesterday bro but now doing ok I guess Thank You
Cheers !

  Blogger

9:13 PM

My dear Disease

'Friends are like gifts from heaven, who ever have found one, have found a tresure'

These guys have been your friends for more than 4 years as you have said it right?...so then why now?..couldn't you have understood it much more earlier than this?

I think you are taking things much too seriously by viewing all your past posts...isnt it?

This too could be a very wrong decision you took too quickly without thinking...you could have suddenly jumped it to this decision too becoz of one just simple wrong they did or a mis-understanding?

It's unwise to lose frindship which have last for this long....becoz its very hard to find good freinds these days you know..so think twise or ten times before you do some thing my dear. Think of atleast one what they have done good to you and be happy and try to forgive. its the best medicine. it's up to you....

 
Creative Commons License
Building My Brand by Chamindra Hettitantirige is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at chamindra.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://chamindra.blogspot.com/.