A Song for our Bloggers ...

As the series of the Bloggers continue, This week I decided to dedicate a Song for each of my dearest blogger friends. I don't know if this is your favorite song or not but I think each of it defines you perfectly.. Hope u Like them and Enjoy !! =)

DeeCee



Foo Fighters - Walking After You





Sachintha


Travis Barker/Soulja Boy - "Crank That"





Gehan

Train - Drops of Jupiter



Sabby


Duffy - Mercy




The Whackster

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris





Lost Princess



Linkin Park /Jay Z - Numb/Encore




Chavie

Papa Roach - Last Resort



Lady Divine

Heart - Alone





Black


Madonna - Frozen





The UnSpoken



Cyndie Lauper - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun





NB

Framing Hanley - Lolipop




Jerry


Gavin Degraw - I Don't Wanna Be





RealSkullZero


Breaking Benjamin - Diary of Jane



PassionatelyPatient

The Heights- How do you talk to an Angel?



RD

Oasis - Don't Look Back in Anger




Until Next Time

~Peace~




add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users


10 comments:

  Just Me

11:11 AM

Heey Chami,

Thanks for that bro, totally love Numb/Encore, though I love some of the others better :) Like Iris, and the Foo Foo Fighters, Gavin DeGraw, Train, Framing Hanley and definitely Breaking Benjamin.

oXoXo

  Anonymous

8:21 PM

good music good music. :D
eh - kinda weird, but i've been getting into the whole chill out music thing, and frozen kinda fits in there just right.
how did you know?
thanks disease!

  Sach

8:42 PM

Haven't listened to
Travis Barker/Soulja Boy - "Crank That"...
Hmm... lemme find out, when I go home...
Thanks man!

  Anonymous

10:19 PM

This comment has been removed by the author.
  Anonymous

10:20 PM

haha good one bro! would you believe me if I told you that I haven't listened to papa roach before? they're good ah! :D thanks man...

  tash

10:38 PM

thanx D.. :)

  Mr.Pitbull

9:31 AM

@Just Me: Your Welcome Sis Glad you liked it I know you like the others as well specially framing hanley and Breaking Benjamin just imagine that I dedicated them to u 2 ok ? =D
Hugs* XOXO !!

@Black: WOW really ? hehe guess I can see you through your blog Black you write sooo well in your blog which made me understand your state of mind very clearly seems like I have got this 6th sense to understand people specially my blogger friends and I think that helped me to choose this song for you =) Glad u liked it and Your Welcome =D

@Sachintha: Your Welcome Man Check it Out and Let me know what you think k Cheers ! =D

@Chavie: Yeah they certainly ROCK bro Glad you liked it and Your Welcome =D

@Tash: Your Welcome T =D

  noreply@blogger.com

9:25 PM

Hey Buddy :-)
Thank you so very much. I am kind of confused about the song though :-) But I liked it... Thanks a lot !!!!

  Dee

1:17 AM

OMG Thank YOUUUUUUUUUUUU! :) :) :)

  Mr.Pitbull

9:06 AM

@N B: No Probs Man Your Welcome =D

@DC : hehehe Your Welcome Dee =D

 
Creative Commons License
Building My Brand by Chamindra Hettitantirige is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at chamindra.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://chamindra.blogspot.com/.